Monday, November 28, 2011

Couple of honeymooners

I know I've already blogged our honeymoon (if you missed it, part one, two, three, four, five, and six. Yes there are six parts. It was an awesome honeymoon okay?), but on our cruise to Alaska we met this adorable older couple and they took some pictures of us celebrating our recent marriage on our fancy formal night and they just sent them to us! Of course I was like "OMG YES PICTURESSSS, LET ME BLOG THIS!".

During our little dance, I couldn't tell you the song. I was strung out on a dramamine and wine combo (jk...maybe). Also high on life.

They sang us a honeymooners song and put napkins on our heads. And made us smooch in front of the whole dinning room. It was a tad embarrassing, but pretty hilarious. PDA y'all.

Fancy hat huh? It makes me think of that boob head guy in Little Nicky, you know what I'm talking about. I think we're being instructed to blow out the candles in our desserts, because that's what you do on your honeymoon.

Done and done. Hope we wished for something good!


This makes me want to go on a second honeymoon immediately. Or any sort of vacation actually. Traveling with Brendon is pretty much the best thing ever. I want to travel around the world for life, can we have that job please? 

Also, I wouldn't mind being that tan again. It's crazy to think that this ghost pale skin of mine was once capable of being a normal shade of human. I'm sure my body is thanking me for stepping away from the tanning booths and upping my chances of avoiding skin cancer, but I thoroughly enjoyed being tan. Oh well, pale is cool these days right?

No comments:

Post a Comment