Friday, December 2, 2011

Wassailfest!

First things first, happy December! Hope this magical month of holiday goodness treats you well.

Last night I headed to New Braunfels to go a-wassailing with my mom at Wassailfest. We wandered around downtown NB checking out all the cute Christmas-ness and tried enough wassail to last us until next year. Then we had dinner at Pat's Place! I hadn't been there in years, but we used to always eat there growing up. It was super yummy and good to walk down memory lane.

Big ol' Christmas tree! And some random people!


Me and my momma!

So pretty! Unfortunately the courthouse is in the midst of being renovated so was covered in scaffolding instead of lights like it usually is. Next year I expect to see it glowing!

This is my 100th post, hurray for my little blog! Thank so much to all of you who read it, I hope I keep you slightly entertained. And, as of yesterday, we have been living here in Austin for half a year! How crazy is that? Seems like just yesterday we were packing our life up in a uhaul and trekking down here in the heat of summer!

AAAAAND I want to wish an extra happy birthday to my lovely momma-in-law Deb! We love youuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment