Sunday, December 11, 2011

Coffee life

Last night I finished my last shift at my store. I'm not going to lie, I may have teared up a little on the hike to my car. Maybe. Although I won't miss the parking situation; I will miss the awesome regulars, our tiny little store that feels like home, and all my wonderful and hilarious co-workers/drag family. You guys are seriously awesome. You made work feel a lot less like work and a lot more like laughing until your abs hurt. Thanks for being badasses.


I start at my new store tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous but I am looking forward to the challenge. And the guaranteed parking. Plus mo' money is always nice. I have to stack that paper to afford Brendon's ridiculous shopping habits. Joke. It's more like these cats are eating and pooping us out of house and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment