Thursday, December 15, 2011

Catch up, ketchup!

Ketchup is disgusting and I am scared of it. It's just not right. I accidentally ate a tiny little smidge on a fry the other day and almost hurled. But enough about gross red goop, lets get down to brass tacks. I have been slacking as a blogger lately. Life has been getting in the way I suppose, but still. I think I've just been lazy. I apologize internet! Forgive me?

Brendon finished up his first semester of pharmacy school Tuesday, thank goodness. One semester down. And he did so well in all of his classes! Have I told you how proud of him I am? JEEZE, that man is amazing. And SO smart. Scary smart. We went out for sushi, and for Brendon a lot of sake bombs, with a few people that night to celebrate. And then Brendon fell asleep at 9:15pm. I can't blame him, these last weeks were brutal on him, if I were him I'd sleep for like three days straight. I don't know how he does it. He is seriously my hero.

We finished up our Christmas shopping yesterday. BOOYA. This is a big achievement for me because I am always that person frantically shopping for gifts on Christmas Eve, every year. But not this year! We are DONE son. Knocked that nonsense out. Take that procrastination! They're even wrapped already. I know, I'm even a little shocked.

Life at the new store is good so far. I haven't royally screwed anything up yet (or broken/spilled anything major) so that's good. It's very different but I think I'm going to like it a lot. Plus without traffic it takes me 7 minutes to get to work. So lovely. However, in traffic is another story.

This was my lovely drive home today. I know, I know, taking photos while driving isn't safe. But lets be real y'all, I was stopped. Just like everyone else on 35.

Austin is pretending it's Forks (ooo Twilight reference), it has been raining for like weeks. Naturally Ausinites don't know how to drive in the rain, so traffic is absolutely terrible. It took me 40 minutes to go 6 miles today. WTF?

Sorry this post was mainly about nothing, I hustled hard all day for that cash so I'm a seriously sleepy head. I promise to post something substantial soon. Like... maybe... my favorite holiday movies! Because I know you're all dying to know what we've been watching while our bodies become one with the couch. Oh couch, how we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment