Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Lynne!

This past Wednesday was my step momma's birthday! We headed down to San Marcos to have dinner with Lynne, my dad, my sister, and step bro that night... and we were late. This is a big deal, I am never late. I am constantly ridiculously early to everything, so arriving late was weeeeird and I felt bad. We forgot Lynne's present at home so we had to turn around (we were only one exit down, but in Austin... that takes a while), and once we got back on the road because Austin traffic is a demon from hell, it took us about 20 minutes to get the like 5 miles south it takes for us to get out of Austin. Frustrating! But we made it, only about 15 minutes late. Dinner was yummy and we had a lot of fun. We were probably a tad bit obnoxiously loud, but whatever, sorry for partying.

She turned 25 duh, and aren't those candles cute? My dad made that cake! It was in a bundt cake shape for some reason, but it was really pretty good! I demolished my piece and some of Brendon's.

Couple of cuties. Don't mind that giant cake case thing in the way. I'm obviously an excellent photographer.

Also, this happened. Contrary to how insane Brendon looks, we were very sober. He makes a cute yuppy.

Family time never gets old. I have decided that I am allergic to Austin. Or all of south Texas. I woke up this morning by sneezing about 200 times in a row. And I've got boogies. I never had allergies until we moved here. What a pain! Some days, like today, are really terrible. I guess I could take some zyrtec or something... but that would be too logical. 

I'm going to be real with you guys, I really want to see Breaking Dawn. Hate all you want, but it is what it is. I read the books a few years ago after my mom, sister, and BRENDON (he read them while working at a hospital in Denton, the ladies there supposedly "conned" him into reading them, pssshhh!) told me to read them. Of course they took over my life for a few days and I was day dreaming about vampires and werewolves for a while and being a bee-otch and asking Brendon why he couldn't be more like Edward (no one is that perfect people, Stephanie Meyer you have screwed over so many poor boys' chances out there). I've seen all the movies, and yes they're pretty lame. BUT I still want to see the new one pretty badly. And I may or may not have reread all the books when I was sick a week or two ago. AND I may or may not have just rewatched Twilight and New Moon and ordered Eclipse on Amazon. It should be here Monday. I mean, if I'm going to do it I may as well go all out right?

No comments:

Post a Comment