Wednesday, March 27, 2013

52 weeks of baking: 13 - strawberry cream cheese cobbler


It's strawberry season, y'all! Do you love strawberries like I love strawberries? They're pretty much the best. Minus the seeds in your teeth.

My mom sent me this little recipe (I think this is the same one) for a simple strawberry and cream cheese cobbler. The ingredients list is small and the directions are minimal. This is one of those recipes that would actually fit on an index card in a recipe box. What happened to those?





This recipe was a breeze to throw together and it will make your house smell heavenly. Better than the priciest yankee candle company candle. Mouth watering. For real. I found myself just staring at the oven.

Also, this cobbler is really good. Like straight up, delicious. The perfect combo of sweet and tart and creamy and crisp and mushy. Way to go Mom, this recipe is a keeper for sure. You all should make it. Right now would probably be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment