Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spring in January

Instagram is the best. So is standing with your hands on your hips apparently.

We ventured over to South Congress yesterday and wandered around for a while, checking out all the fun little stores and soaking in some vitamin D. And since we were looking a little cuter than usual, we documented ourselves! I love that skirt. I got it just a short walk from where I was standing a little while back at little a vintage store. It makes me happy!

Spring has decided to visit us early this year. Although it's January, the weather has been absolutely wonderful lately! Aside from all the ridiculous cedar in the air, I can't get enough of being outside. Texas has few days like this, so you've gotta take advantage while you can! Before we know it, it will be 107 degrees again.

No comments:

Post a Comment