Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sneaky Sophie

Sophie keeping an eye on my sewing.

Cats are weird. Sophie and Greg are no exceptions, in fact I'd say they're weirder than most. They have to be in the middle of whatever I'm doing (hence, my crazy cat lady habit of keeping two cat beds on my desks). Usually Greg is the obnoxious one always in your face, but Sophie has been the worst about it lately. While Greg will try to nuzzle you and sneak into your lap, she paces back and forth in front of you or just sits down in the middle of whatever your working on. And she's not a small cat. She's sitting on my desk in front my computer now as I'm typing this. I'm having to look around her. She's staring at me like, "ummm hello? I'm here. Pet me." SPOILED.

In non-cat related news, it's a rainy day today for Austin! Apparently we're supposed to get some good storms between now and tomorrow. I love storms! Bring it on! I've got sweats on and a cup of tea to sip while I sew and listen for thunder. But what I really want to do is sleep. It is definitely curl up under the covers and snooze weather. I'm trying hard not to take a nap today so I can get to bed early tonight, but it just sounds SO GOOD. Maybe just a little cat nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment