Saturday, January 28, 2012

48 questions

Do you guys remember quizzes? Y'all do. On livejournal or myspace? Oooo, old school! Well this one's been floating around blogs lately and I decided what the heck, why not. So here it is. Random crap about me that you probably didn't care to know. Or already know.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:45a... OMG I KNOW. This is ridiculous you guys. Who sleeps that late? My sleep schedule is JACKED.

2. How do you like your steak?  Rare! As long as it's warm. Don't you dare give me that over cooked tough nonsense.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Mehhh.

4. What is your favorite TV show?  ONCE UPON A TIME. So addicted. You will be too, watch it.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  I donno... Texas is pretty sweet. But I've always wanted to live somewhere in the mountains. Perhaps Austria? Or maybe on the more realistic side, Colorado.

6. What did you have for breakfast?  I'm bad, I haven't gotten that far into my day yet. Days off y'all. I am dead to the world. But my tummy is a rumblin'.

7. What is your favorite food?  Chocolate mousse. And sushi.

8. Foods you dislike?  LETTUCE. Keep it away from me and my food please. It tastes like dirt.

9. Favorite place to eat?  With my hubby in our little dining corner of our living room at our little round table that my husband hates.

10. Favorite dressing?  RANCH. Duh.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?  My baby, the Xterra. Reppin' that 2000 model.

12. What are your favorite clothes?  Sweatpants. Just kidding (kinda). Dresses! Cute girly dresses that I don't have nearly enough opportunities to wear, preferably with bows. Also, cardigans.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  Salzburg, Austria. Plus 10 million other places.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  Half full! Don't be a debby downer, it only makes things worse.

15. Where would you want to retire?  In a cabin with lots of windows in the mountains somewhere.

16. Favorite time of day?  I love mornings. There's still so much of the day ahead of you and they're so crisp and promising!

17. Where were you born?  Conroe, Texas

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  I'm not a huge sports person but I do love me some Rangers and Spurs games. I'd prefer to watch the both of them in person though. TV never keeps my attention.

19. What is your favorite fragrance?  I have something from Victoria Secret now that smells pretty delish. Brendon picked it out, all I can tell you is it's a pinkish bottle.

20. What is your favorite face cream?  I don't use one really (gasp!), but when I do it's some stuff from  when I tanned a bunch that's supposed to counter act sundamage. I guess I need to upgrade now that I'm a vampire.

21. Favorite baby/kids products?  Ummm? I'll get back to you on that in about 5 years.

22. People watcher?  Always and forever.

23. Are you a morning or night person?  Morning, hands down. My energy peaces out on me as soon as the sun goes down.

24. Do you have any pets?  What a silly question. Of course. I have two-cat children, Sophie and Greg.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We are planning a trip to Hawaii to visit our friend Z this summer! Brendon pitched the idea to me last night and I was like, HELL YEAH. Hopefully we can make it happen.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?  An artist. That panned out well didn't it?

27. What is your favorite memory?  Marryin' my man!

28. Are you a cat or dog person?  CAT! But I like doggies too. They just tend to be messier, louder, stinkier, and I might be allergic to them.

29. Are you married?  Most definitely. To an amazing man.

30. Always wear your seat belt?  Duh. Alwaysssss. First thing I do when I get into the car. And it's the first thing you should do as well.

31. Been in a car accident?  Once, and thankfully I was not driving and everyone involved was A-okay. Minus the vehicles.

32. Any pet peeves?  Rude people. I cannot go on enough about rude people. Unfortunately working in the customer service industry for like MY WHOLE LIFE = dealing with a lot of rude people. Just be nice. It makes the world run a lot smoother. Also, BAD TIPPERS. Learn how to tip fools, correctly. It is NOT an option. Karma will get you.

33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Black olives and hamburger. But I don't really like pizza.

34. Favorite flower?  I don't really have a favorite. Flowers are just generally nice, I will accept them all.

35. Favorite ice cream?  Blue Bell's Homemade Vanilla. And when I say favorite, I mean the only one I will eat. Seriously.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Taco Cabana. Hands down. Taco Bell (I know, don't judge) is good too.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?  Zero.

38. From whom did you get your last email? City of Austin Utilities. Yay payin' bills.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  J.Crew. REAL quick.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not lately. Unless you count Taco Bell runs as spontaneous. 

41. Like your job?  I love my job! Most of the time.

42. Broccoli?  Yes please! Just not raw.

43. What was your favorite vacation?  Our honeymoon was prettttty sweet. Vancouver and Alaska are hard to top. But me and Brendon's road trip to California after high school graduation is a close second.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  Mr. H. to the Olive Garden. SO CLASSY.

45. What are you listening to right now?  Lovely silence. Something rare in apartment living.

46. What is your favorite color?  Blue!

47. How many tattoos do you have?  Dos. I'd love for both of them to be gone.

48. Coffee drinker?  HA, the irony. I do sip on that decaf quite regularly.

Well wasn't that fun! Hope you guys are enjoying your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment