Thursday, September 29, 2011

On to the next project

Forgive the terrible cell phone picture. Also forgive my ridiculous face. And I am wearing clothes under that, I promise.

Okay y'all! The next sewing project has begun! Can you guess what it is? (Mom, don't spill the beans!) I'm going to keep it a secret until it's done. Or try to. I'm absolutely no good at keeping secrets. Anywho, this is the first piece! Little big huh?

Outside of the sewing world, Brendon had his first test yesterday. First of many. Wish him luck, apparently it's pretty rough from here until the end of the semester. I wish I could study for him! Counting down the days until Christmas break. So far time is going by pretty quickly, I can't believe it's almost October! Favorite time of the year! Here come the holidays! I'll bust out the Halloween decor in the next couple days. The Hogan residence is about to get spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment