Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crafty Greg

Greg sporting a new collar, aka, the fabric "O" of HOGAN. Don't ask me what I'm going to do with these letters because I don't know. Planning is for the birds.

The cats like to be where we are. So naturally (because I am the crazy cat lady in training) I have two cat beds on my desks so they can chill with me when I'm on my computer or working on a project. Greg has been snoozing behind my sewing machine lately. I figured Greg, being the weenie he is, would be scared of the sewing machine and the noise it makes, but nope. It doesn't bother him in the least. He sleeps right through it, fabric piling up on top of him, all while looking adorable. We were talking last night, while he was meowing screaming at the top of his lungs outside the shower while I was showering, about how he may have not made it this far in our family if he weren't so cute. He's so bad sometimes! Getting into all kinds of crap, clawing at the couch, screaming for no reason, getting into and hanging out in cabinets, jumping on us with claws out... but he's so damn cute it's impossible to be upset with him, those blue eyes are absolutely ridiculous. And it doesn't hurt that he's the sweetest and most affectionate feline on the planet.

Sweet sleepy Greg and a scary looking shot of the sewing machine. Looks pretty evil huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment