Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pen Pals

Doctors visit wasn't so bad. My new doctor seems down to earth and very interested in my situation. We talked for a good while about everything which was nice, since usually I feel like doctors want you in and out as quickly as possible. I've got a new medicine to try and another appointment in 3 weeks. Hopefully we are making progress!

No joke, last night we went to bed at 8:30. Poor Brendon was such a sleepy baby! It's been such a long and stressful week for both of us, although way more so for him than me. He has so much on his plate right now, it's insane. We got a good 12 hours of sleep and then this morning we got up and went to eat at Magnolia Cafe on South Congress. And it was amazing. I'm a sucker for good breakfast food. My dad and step mom had recommended this place and it definitely delivered. And on the weekends they have brunch mimosa specials. I'm so there.

Sooooo lets be pen pals y'all. Are you in?

A big thanks to my iPhone and the hipstamatic ap for making my supplies look all vintagey and cool. 

My sweet friend Christine got me this cute stationary as a going away present! She is the best. I received a letter from her this week, I was sooo excited. Remember when you were younger and writing letters to your friends was the norm? Let's bring it back! Seriously, lets be pen pals! Let me know if you're interested and I will write you! And you can write me! And maybe I'll draw you a picture too (no promises on anything fantastic though). Lets make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment