Thursday, October 6, 2011

Egg-cellent (yes, I went there with that pun)

I'm not normally a fan of eggs, but every now and then I crave them. Today, it was in egg sandwich form. My mom got me hooked on egg sandwiches when I was a wee lass. I can't make them as good as she does (it's that mom magic), but when I'm in the mood they're a quick, easy, and yummy meal!


Just melt some butter in a skillet and throw in a couple of eggs. You can use however many you'd like on your sandwich, I usually roll with two. Season them with some salt and pepper and fry 'em up to your desired degree of cooked...ness. I like mine with the yolks just a tiny bit runny so the sandwich isn't too dry.


Toast some bread, spread on some mayo (86 the mayo if you're not a fan), and add your fried eggs! It's also good with a slice of American (or whatever kind you have around) cheese.


Eat up! Obviously I'm enjoying a lazy day on the couch (I worked this morning I swear). It is relatively chilly outside (80 degrees feels cold these days haha) so the apartment is cool enough for me to lounge around in sweatpants. Hurray for sweatpants being back in my life! Sorry Brendon.

No comments:

Post a Comment