Friday, June 24, 2011

Wishful thinking

There are a few things that I am reeeeally wanting/needing, but they will have to wait because money is tight due to my month of being a housewife. But I should be starting work come July! So when our finances are back into some sort of order, we'll start working on this wish list.

- An easel. A studio space WILL be set up somewhere and somehow in this apartment.
- An opaque projector, my most expensive studio need.
- A good hair cut. I need one badly, and although I can cut Brendon's hair, I don't trust him to return the favor.
- Some fabric and some dress patterns. I want to get back into sewing, and make some cute clothes in the process.
- New lamp/lights for the office. No ceiling fixtures = floor lamp light. And our floor lamps suck. There's nothing worse than bad lighting.
- New bookshelf. One of ours broke in the move so we have boxes full of books sitting on the floor, poor things need a proper home!

I'm sure there are other things we need, but these are the big ones. Slowly but surely we will make these happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment