Monday, July 11, 2011

Your mission, should you chose to accept it....

This heat is insane. How can it be this hot all the time? Jeeze. I am counting down the days until fall, hurry up and get here! Went to the pool today and came back looking like this:


Please excuse my creepy long fingers. This photo really doesn't do my lobsterness justice. I'm a very lovely shade of burnt-as-hell-red all over, except one side of my forehead? Whatever. The sun hates me and my skin hurts. Boo.

Life as a barista is okay so far. I'm over halfway through training, I can make all sorts of fancy coffee and tea drinks! This weekend and today I worked opening shifts. Saturday and Sunday we're there at 5:30am and Monday through Friday 4:30am. I got up this morning at 3:25am. Insane. That's not even getting up early, it's staying up late with a nap. It's super nice to get off before noon though. Almost worth getting up in the middle of the night.

Brendon and I are in the midst of watching the Mission Impossible movies since there's a new one coming out and we've never seen any of them. They are so corny! So much ridiculous, over the top action. Explosions! Fast cars/motorcycles! Kicks to faces! Make out sessions! Tom Cruise is pretty cute though, even if he is nuts. Too bad he's so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment