Sunday, July 17, 2011

Half a decade of sexyness



You know how facebook will have those little random pictures on the side of whoever's page you're on? You know what I'm talking about. Well today these two pictures popped up on Brendon's page today and I just thought they were a lovely, and ironic, juxtaposition. Kinda creepy how facebook works sometimes.

The picture on the right is from our senior prom in 2006. LOOK AT THAT HAIR. And that pinstriped suit! What a little stallion. The one on the left is Brendon this year buying his suit for our wedding. Mind you he's making weird faces in both (what's new), but drastic change much? Needless to say, I think he's aging very well and I do not miss the afro. I was crazy about him then and I am crazier about him now. I'm sure I'll be totally bonkers by the time he hits 50, bring on that distinguished gray hair!

Thank you facebook for this walk down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment