Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Nine


Look at these babies.

December 3, 2005, you coerced me into giving you a shot. So glad I agreed. Happy little anniversary, Brendon. Nine years!! How we've changed! It's been a (mostly) fun ride, growing up together. We are both so very different from the kids we were once upon a time, but luckily we still love and like each other a lot. Miraculously, more every day. I think all the time about how lucky we are to have grown into two individuals that still adore each other. It's really kind of amazing and I'm very thankful. It's been the loveliest 9 years of adventures with you. Excited for infinity more to come.

Love you so much, Mr. Hogan. And might I say you are aging so well. I, on the other hand, would love to have that teenage skin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment