Sunday, April 15, 2012

This has nothing to do with anything


Just hanging out with Sophie. Judging you via the internet. Blogging for the sake of blogging.

I feel like nothing has been going on lately but at the same time, everything has been going on and I feel super busy. How is it midway through April already? I don't even know what day it is most of the time.

I have been workin' out on the daily still. Shocked? I know I am. My body is happier with me I think. It still hates me, but maybe just a little less. If my insides insist on being terrible, at least my muscles can be healthy. On that note, I saw my doctor a week or so ago and we're trying out a new medicine combo. So far, it seems promising. Cross your fingers for me, we're running out of things to try.

And hold on to your butts y'all, I've got BIG NEWS. For the first time in like 5 years I switched to a new make up. (gasp!) I'm still doing it on the cheap, but I switched from Physician's Formula to Neutrogena. I went from using just powder foundation to a tinted moisturizer + loose powder (in the lightest color they make, because obviously I am fluorescent white these days). I like it so far. The moisturizer has retinol in it and I hear that does all kinds of good shit. But I have the worlds stupidest and most sensitive skin so I'm waiting for the backlash of breakouts to occur. Bring it on.

ALSO, THIS:


I couldn't even tell you what round this is, I've read them so many times. All I know is Brendon has read them more than me and that's why I married him. He is also rereading them in his downtime (hahahahahahaaa, downtime), so naturally he's been reading the Half Blood Prince for a couple months. Poor kid. One more month and our first year of pharmacy school is done, done, DONE! Thank goodness, because I miss that man! We'll have all summer to just work, play, and sweat to death in the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment