Sunday, April 12, 2015

Eggster 2015

EASTER! If you have been around the blog long enough, this is the same old song and dance. Though we are not celebrators of Easter in any traditional sense, we (I? I think Brendon just goes along with it.) love dying some eggs and do so every year. Except this year, we got real fancy and bought a kit. We got a "tie-dye" kit, which made me feel a little like a fool (it was harder than I thought, how would kids get that nonsense?) but once we got the hang of it, it was lots of fun. And they came out cool!

So, as is tradition, here is our Eggster!









And the best part about dying eggs... immediately busting them up and making deviled eggs. And tater tots? NO JUDGING.


If you'd like to see the exact same thing, featuring slightly younger versions of ourselves, here is Eggster 2014, 2013, and 2012. I'm even wearing the same sweater last year. So predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment