Monday, October 8, 2012

Greg presents a guessing game



Sweet little Greg, you are the cutest thing in the world sometimes. Thank goodness, because you are also the most annoying thing in the world sometimes.

Halloween is quickly coming up! And you know what that means, time to make a costume! As it was last year, it's a secret until the day of Halloween. But because I'm terrible at keeping secrets, Greg and I are giving you one little hint, this beautiful blue velvet. It's a smallish part of my costume, but also my favorite part. Last year I think I gave my costume away a little too easily, so you only get a little hint this year. If you guess correctly, I will make (and ship, for all you far away friends) you a little sewing prize!


Isn't it beautiful? I love love love the color. I've never made anything with velvet, so wish me luck! If I mess it up too badly, I guess I'll just donate it to Greg to sleep on.


2 comments:

  1. That cat is ridic! Can I guess and win a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying so hard to guess what it is!
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete