Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wedding shower

Who knew wedding showers could be so fun? This was the first I've been to, and as a bride haha, so I didn't know what to expect but it was a lot of fun. Big thank you to my wonderful sister for throwing it! I don't know what you're "supposed" to do at a shower, but we just hung out, caught up, snacked, and drank mimosas. Lots of laughing, lots of goodness. And then we opened presents, and my friends spoiled me rotten.

Me and my cat cup! They know me too well.


It was fantastic and so fun to have everyone together again, minus our dear friend Toni who was out of town for the weekend but she was there in spirit! We all used to work together almost daily, but now most of us have moved on to other things (me included come June 1st!) so we don't get to see each other as much as we used to. Can't wait for round two at my bachelorette party!

My mom, sister, step-mom, and future mom-in-law also came for the shower and the weekend! I can never see them enough. Very soon we will be so much closer to home, and we can see them much more often! So strange that the next time we'll be home will be for the wedding. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. So much to do and so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment