Monday, February 18, 2013

Some sunshine with little Greggo


It's the little things you guys, and this cat lives for the little things. If I'm ever down, hanging out with Greg turns my mood around. He's the happiest and sweetest cat in the world, he cannot get or give enough love. Everyone could benefit from being a little more like Greg.

Sometimes I feel like I get a bit too caught up in the bad, a bit too worried about the imperfect things in my life. I forget that I have so much good around me. My life is not perfect, but it is wonderful. Sometimes you just have to take a step back and reevaluate. Refocus. Remember what you have and remember whats important. People and creatures and love and living. Everyday will not always be easy, but if you look for the good it will be easier. And more fun of course! Especially with a Greg. Or with cats in general. I highly recommend cats. Always.





Greg knows how to live the good life. And it doesn't hurt that he's ridiculously good looking. I'm going to try to be a little more like this blue eyed baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment