Monday, October 15, 2012

K&K in Austin

This past week we had a visit from our favorite North Texans, Kristy and Kennedy! They spent a couple days with us, chillin', eatin', and pretending that we don't live a few hundred miles apart. Mostly we hung around South Austin and stayed away from the craziness of the ACL nonsense, but on Friday we ventured out to the Oasis on Lake Travis. I'd been meaning to go since we moved here, but never made it out. So we went! The restaurant is meh (as I had heard) but the view is really great. Ironically though, it's just a few minutes from where I work. Who knew?








It's such a shame that these lovely people live so far away. I love hanging out with Kristy, it's so easy and relaxing. It doesn't matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, we pick it up like we hang out on the daily. And Kennedy is a blast! That little lady is SO smart. And probably the cutest two year old ever. You should see her dance to Gangnam Style, it's epic. It's so much fun watching her grow! She sprouted like a weed and grew a head of curls since the last time we saw her.

Move to Austin, y'all. I need more Kristy and Kennedy in my life!

1 comment:

  1. "It doesn't matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, we pick it up like we hang out on the daily. " - I had this exact thought at some point while lying on your living room floor. Haha. :)

    Those are some adorable pics of you and Kennedy. I'm def going to have to make a print to hang in her room, she'lll love it.

    We had so much fun and sooo excited for you to be in Dallas sooooon! And for my birthday! What a great gift for me!

    Kennedy is addicted to dancing to "Gangnam Style" now, it may be pretty close to taking "Call Me Maybe"'s place as her favorite song.

    Comment for you next post: Oh MY tummy... those pumpkin cinnamon rolls that you and your friend Tyler made look absolutely aaamazingly delicious. The picture of them triggered my salivary glands. What a nice and delicious afternoon it looks like you guys had!

    ReplyDelete