Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pyrex and blood


DANG look at these beauties! I snagged both of these today. We were picking up take out at this Chinese place near us (so classy, I know), and there's a thrift store next door so I ran in to check if there was any potential pyrex steals. I had been there before and they didn't have anything so I wasn't optimistic, but these two babies were there waiting for me! Brendon actually spotted them first, I was so proud. Two big ol' casserole dishes with lids! Woodland and Autumn Harvest patterns which are perfect for fall! It was a match made in heaven. Too bad I'm not cooking for Thanksgiving this year, I'd totally utilize the hell out of these.

 
I went to the doctor again yesterday and they stole some blood from me. I can't handle needles or blood. At all. Every time I tell myself that I'm not going to be a weenie but I always lose my cool. I freaked out the poor phlebotomist (such a fancy word), she kept asking if I was going to be okay. It's just such a terrible feeling, I feel like I can't breathe, I'm going to pass out/combust into a million pieces, and I want to run for my life. Plus I learned this time that I go pale which Brendon said is why the lady was freaking out. It's totally embarrassing, I'm such a wuss. But I got this cool thing on my arm that looked like I donated blood. Psyche! The only way I'd be able to donate blood is if I were unconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment