Saturday, August 4, 2012

Two cats and their human


 
It has been too long since these furry babies have graced my blog. I've said it before (possibly a gazillion times) and I'll say it again, I don't know what I'd do without Sophie and Greg. These two, man. They are too wonderful.

Greg is much more photogenic than his grey sister. When I take pictures of him, he looks like this:


And when I take pictures of Sophie, she looks like this:


Seriously. 90% of the pictures I take of her, she has the "ghost head" as Brendon and I have taken to calling it. She wont stay still for crap. I think it has to do with the fact that she is way too cool to have her picture taken. She's too cool for a lot of things. Like cuddles, most of the time. But she can act tough all she wants, she's a big softy. She is the first to greet me at the door when I come home and usually the first to wander sleepy eyed with me into the bathroom when I wake up (even at 3:30am). And she always loses her cool when we are gone for long periods of time. She is a big fan of us, she just doesn't like to admit it. Little tough sweet baby, what would I do without you?

Greg on the other hand is always about the love. He is the most affectionate cat, probably on the planet. Also perhaps the weirdest.

I have felt bad lately, because I've hardly been home to hang out with these guys. So today since I had free time after work, we had a cuddle party on the floor. Which is pretty much their favorite thing ever. You want these cats to love you? Lay on the floor.

Greg basically lost his mind with happiness.





The whole time I was taking pictures with Greg, Sophie was directly behind the camera, looking like this:


Classic bitch face. She's not Greg's biggest fan. And she turns into the green eyed (literally) monster whenever he gets attention.

But of course she got some love too:




But it didn't last long, because she's a brat like that and had to escape asap. Unlike Greg, she is not a fan of kisses or hugs.

Cat love. It's endless. And I'll leave you with this lovely image:


Greg looking incredibly special. Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment